Monday, December 16, 2013

Hello all!

How is it going in the cold weather you all live in? Today, in sunny California it was 80 degrees. It was pretty nice. As far as the area goes, not much has changed. We still have no one to teach, and we just have been knocking and knocking and knocking. We got a few return appointments, but the ones that happened haven't gone through yet. We even get there number to call and confirm, they never answer. Besides that though, the Valencia Christmas concert was this weekend. It was so amazing. There was a full orchestra there and all. It was just one of the best things I've ever seen. It was filled with the spirit of Christmas, all about Jesus Christ. I know for a surety that Jesus is the living Christ. He is our Savior and through Him we can have everlasting life. In 2 Nephi 26: 24 it says, "He doeth not anything save it be for the benefit of the world; for He loveth the world, even that He layeth down His own life that He may draw all men unto Him. Wherefore, He commandeth none that they shall not partake of his salvation."

During this Christmas season think of yourselves as the angel in Luke 2. Share the gospel with others. Let them know that Christ has come, and lives. There is not much to say other than that. Right now, we are just trying to find people to teach. We are going to the temple on Wednesday, and the office asked me if I want to go home a little early for school... great. So yeah I just want to focus on the work and that's where 90% of my brain is, but school is something I have to consider. I figured I would just deal with it later. Love all of you. See you on Chirstmas.

Love Elder Larman


No comments:

Post a Comment