Friday, December 6, 2013

Hey Everyone!

This is the saddest day of my mission. After one transfer Elder Chandler is leaving me already. It was a super fun time together with him. I'm scared for a new companion.

We have been setting goals lately for daily contacts. Elder Ballard said if you want to teach more people, you have to talk to more people each day. We have been contacting like 30-50 people a day, and it's been super hard trying to find someone who is interested. We did find 2 new investigators on Saturday so that was cool, they were former investigators.  They seem pretty solid so we are excited to teach them.

Thanksgiving was pretty fun. We ate with some really big families. There were a lot of people but it was fun. It's December already! I feel like it was just yesterday I had my first December in the mission with my trainer. Time truly flies.
Love you all!


Elder Larman!

With Elder Chandler



No comments:

Post a Comment