Monday, October 14, 2013

Hey Guys!

Elder Kopischke of the 70 came to the mission! It was amazing! It was an awesome meeting. The first half of the meeting, he did a training completely off the spirit, then after lunch it was a Q&A. Someone would ask a question and Elder Kopischke would open the scriptures and completely blow our minds. Yeah, I thought I was starting to learn the scriptures, but not even. It was so cool. Going to change the mission once again. We are going to be able to work greater miracles with this change.

I did an exchange last week in Van Nuys and I met so many Filipinos. It was kind of ridiculous. I never wished I spoke Tagalog more in my life than on that exchange. We did pick up two Filipinos as new investigators though, so that's pretty cool. Yeah, basically last week was just have a lot of Elder Kopischke, and all you need to know for now is that it was AWESOME and I'll tell you more when I get home.

Elder Larman

Sorry for my lame email. Nothing too crazy happened that is easy to write, and I'm too lazy to write a super long email.


No comments:

Post a Comment