Tuesday, October 22, 2013

BAM – Be A Missionary

Hey Everyone!

How is life back home? From what I'm hearing stressful with the whole government things going on. See, as a missionary, I'm just oblivious to all of that, it's almost like I'm not even in the United States (especially in Cali). Being on a mission is great!

So, I've been in this area since May 7th, they finally decided it’s time for me to get transferred. I'm going to a new area - staying zone leader. It will be fun! I'm excited and I need a little change of scenery.  

Anyway, this last week, we had a Jewish lady say we could come back and teach her more! It was awesome! So, walking up to the door we could see the mezuzah. We were like, well, we don't fear death so let’s just go knock. We knocked on the door and the lady answered it. We introduced ourselves and I asked, do you believe in Jesus Christ? She was like, no, I'm Jewish. We continued to talk to her anyway, telling her how the Book of Mormon can strengthen her family and bring them closer to God. We shared the pray in your families scripture from 3 Nephi18, and we asked if we can come back and share more of this message with her, and she was just like, yeah!. And we were like ummmmmm? So hopefully, Elder Davidson and his new companion will go back and teach her. Love you all.


Elder Larman 

                                     The Great Granada Zone!



No comments:

Post a Comment