Monday, September 22, 2014

Hi Everyone!

Well... that went fast. Last week was awesome! An amazing week to finish the mission! So for the last week of the training program you study the doctrine of Christ - our missionary purpose. Being able to study our purpose for my last week with Elder Thompson has been amazing!  We were also able to get 3 new investigators! Wohooooo! It was awesome. We found a mom and her daughter, and an older lady named Dona. Dona was cool. She grew up Jewish, but she has been having health problem lately and so she is just open to anything that will help her. She had such a great desire to learn. It was funny, we brought a member that kept going off on tangents and every time he did, she would direct it back to the lesson. She was awesome. Then yesterday, I was able to see our investigator got baptized! What a great way to end your mission. I am so glad I was able to be part of teaching him. It was an awesome experience!

Well, I love you all and I'll see you soon. Thank you to everyone who has supported me on my mission. You are the best!


Love, Elder Larman

No comments:

Post a Comment