Monday, July 7, 2014

Hey Everyone!

WHOOOOOO! Finally get preparation days again. I do miss being an assistant, or maybe I just miss the Valencia area. I'm back in the Granada Hills zone, in the Van Nuys 1st ward. It is soooooooooooooooooooo ghetto. There are a lot of people willing to listen though. We see miracles down here. So we are having a ton of fun. My new companion is Elder Thompson. He is a new missionary. I'm training for my last two transfers. It has been good. We have a super good area, we are having fun, so all is well. Not much time left, but working hard till the end! This area is sick. We got a new investigator last week. Taught two lessons, and got a baptismal date. We are hoping to see some good things this week as well. We have the full week to work this week, so it'll be awesome!

Love,

Elder Larman

No comments:

Post a Comment