Monday, March 17, 2014

Hey Everyone!

What's up? I bake cookies yo! Life has been good in sunny California. After 18 months of being here, I finally felt an earthquake this morning! It was a 4.7 magnitude! WHOOO! It was awesome!

Last week was pretty great. We did three exchanges and saw miracles! I did an exchange in my old area and saw miracles. I and the missionary I was with talked to like 27 people, 12 of them were potentials, and we found 1 new investigator. I went on another exchange in Van Nuys! It was awesome, it's one of the most ghetto areas in our mission and we saw some stuff go down. Cops were taking people down that night. We saw like 4 people get arrested, and this one cop we talked with had like a stack of wanted papers. He asked this kid if he knew someone, and the person he was looking for, we ended up contacting later. Also in that area we got another 12 potential investigators and 4 new investigators.  Lots of miracles last week. Our mission has never found over 300 new investigators in one week and the last two, we averaged like 345. We are seeing miracles. The missionaries are working super hard. It's been a ton of fun. That's basically it. All we did were exchanges. Have fun, work hard, and pray hard. The church is true. It will bless your life. Read the Book of Mormon.


Elder Larman

No comments:

Post a Comment