Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hey guys!

We had another baptism last night! Damien got baptized! He is so awesome! I remember when he first met us and was like, I know the Book of Mormon is true and I want to get baptized. He was so much fun to teach, and he is so smart. It was an awesome baptism!
This last week was a pretty busy week. But, I don't remember anything that happened. 
Oh, I went on an exchange on Friday with another missionary, and we saw tons of miracles! First, we went and saw a former investigator, a 15 year old boy named Anthony. He was pretty cool we taught him the restoration and he became a new investigator! We also met a guy from India and we watched Finding Faith in Christ with him. He found it very emotional and he really enjoyed the video! He agreed to take the lessons too! So it was a pretty good exchange, found 2 new people to teach.

This week should be good. We have mission leadership council this week and zone training meeting. We will be focusing on the Book of Mormon and working with ward members. Those are always exciting to go to. This is the last week of the transfer so we'll see what happens. I'm expecting to stay in this area for a 4th transfer, so yeah. I don't know. But our area is getting split. We'll have 4 missionaries in this ward so that is kind of exciting. They are taking a good working chunk of the area though so we'll see what happens. Anyway, I love all of you! Hope you are doing great! 

Feel free to send me some cookie butter! (from trader joe’s). Thanks.

Love Elder Larman

                                               Damien's Baptism


No comments:

Post a Comment