Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Yo guys,

Last week was interesting. I got my new companion Elder Davidson. He is a good missionary. Obviously, I mean he's a zone leader so yeah. So last week was interesting like I said. Our car got searched by a cop at gun point! What happened was, there was a crazy accident. Two cars were smashed and one was flipped. When we got to the light a cop was searching all the cars. He told us to roll down our windows and pop the trunk. Then he pulled his gun out and made sure we weren't hiding anyone or anything, I guess. Then a brand new missionary to the mission in our zone got in a bike accident and fractured his arm. So we had to go take him to the hospital. Now they have a car.

We found the most solid investigator ever! The first thing we did with him was set a baptismal date. He said he already knows the Book of Mormon is true, and he basically taught us the restoration. This week, I truly learned how much the Plan of Salvation means to someone who didn't grow up in the church. We are truly answering the great questions of the soul. Where did we come from? Why are we here and where do we go after this life? This message brings hope to the world. 
Anyway, I love you guys.

Love,

Elder Larman

A missionary is one who spends time away from his family so others can spend eternity with theirs.



No comments:

Post a Comment